Below are the final year-end distributions per share. Distributions are paid to everyone owning shares on the record date of the distribution, regardless of how long the shares have been held (1). For Janus equity and income funds, the distributions were paid on December 15, 2006, to shareholders of record as of December 14, 2006. For the Janus Smart Portfolios, distributions were paid on December 28, 2006, to shareholders of record as of December 27, 2006.
For in-depth fund details, including the fund's performance, portfolio managers, and portfolio holdings, select the fund name shown in blue.
Please note: Janus Olympus Fund merged into Janus Orion Fund as of October 31, 2006. Final distributions for Janus Olympus were paid on October 31, 2006: total ordinary income $0.02486528, total capital gain $0.000.
Tax Forms for 2006
If you are a current Janus shareholder, your 2006 Tax Forms will be available online in January 2007. Find out more and sign up now to receive these forms via e-delivery.
||Total Ordinary Income(2)
||Total Capital Gain
International & Global:
Please consider the charges, risks, expenses and investment objectives carefully before investing. Please see a prospectus , or if available, a summary prospectus containing this and other information. Read it carefully before you invest or send money.
*Janus Twenty and Perkins Mid Cap Value Fund are closed to new investors.
(1) For tax-related questions, please consult your attorney or accountant for advice.
(2) Ordinary income includes net investment income, short-term gains, currency gains and losses, and certain tax adjustments. Details of the sources of ordinary income will be provided in your year-end statement.
(3) Janus Olympus Fund merged into Janus Orion Fund as of October 31, 2006.
(4) Amount includes the normal quarterly distribution paid on December 15, 2006.
(5) Amount does not include the normal monthly distribution payable on December 29, 2006.
(6) Effective 6/30/06, Janus Core Equity Fund has been renamed Janus Fundamental Equity Fund.
If you do not see your fund listed above, contact Janus.
The Janus funds intend to distribute the maximum amount of dividends qualifying for the 15% rate allowable under the law. Estimates of the qualifying percentage are not yet available.
Janus Distributors LLC